Thursday, March 18, 2010

Texas School Board on the Colbert Report! With Eric Foner (The Man, The Myth, the Legend)!

Thanks to Kait for tipping me off.

Eric Foner, as you will recall, was the Economic Determinist historian who wrote "Reconstruction" and attributed its failure to economic motivations of the various northern constituencies. He's one of the leading living American historians.

Boy, I wish the school's streaming video filter would let me watch this.

Here it is.

UPDATE: I tried pasting the embed code below, but on the school computer no screen shows up. In the off chance that it would be visible on a non-filtered home computer, I'm leaving it up. If you can see the video at home, please let me know in the comments.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
I's on Edjukashun - Texas School Board
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care reform

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Bueller? Bueller?