Friday, October 9, 2009

Library Fail

Well, Mr. Knapp called and warned me that I-81 is shut down so I'm just chillin' on a Friday afternoon. I think I'll submit this to fail blog as:

Elementary School Library Display Fail



This is the actual biography display at Brownsville Elementary. The librarians created letter dividers to help kids find various biographies - AAA, BBB, CCC, etc. They also bought little stuffed historical characters to spice up the display and make it more kid friendly. However, one wonders if they could have found a different shelf for the chief Confederate general.

Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. lollmaoroflcopter
    while we're sharing fails here's the conspiracy fail I told you about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Bueller? Bueller?