Sunday, August 23, 2009

Assignment One: Blog Sign-In


Assignment: Create a blogger account, leave a note in the comments, and then become a blog follower.

Step One: Create an Account

Your blogger name should include:

Your first name and a self-applied descriptive term. Do not use your last name.  Be safety conscious on the interwebs.

Examples:


Funky Ferris

Smilin' Samantha

Hungry Henry

Honest Abe

Running Rebecca


You get the idea.

Please remember that this is a family blog, so don't embarrass your teacher with a name like "Hottie Heather" or "Studly Stu."

Ready?

Good.  Click here to start.  You don't have to create a blog - just "skip this."  On the next screen, edit your photo.  Feel free to use a non-photo image from the web.  Just be sure that it is an appropriate image.

Step Two: Comment

Go to the bottom of the post and you will see "comments."  Click there and a comment box will open.
You can use the body of your comment to greet your classmates.

Step Three: Follower

Scroll down the right side of the blog and find the link to become a follower.

If you successfully complete this task, your little icon should join the ranks of your peers.

Need Help?

If you have a problem setting up a blogger name, please stay after school on Wednesday and we will hook you up.

52 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys (and girls). I just joined this blog, and am the first to do so, so HA!!! Oh, and do you like my name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at me not procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everybody. Now I don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now we know who the real procrastinistas are

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly Scott, good job using the new vocabulary. If you make an effort to use new words soon after learning them, you are much more likely to recall the material.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i once was the student.. now i am the master..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm struggling, that was a non purposeful deletion

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so i looked on your blog and learned what a zeitgeist was.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I figured it out. Is this the right place?

    ReplyDelete
  14. why does someone have sam o thats my name

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was hard. It really shouldn't have been that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess I'm the biggest procrastinista.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just great I'm the last to post a blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello class, i managed to do this from my iPod, Huzzah?

    ReplyDelete
  19. HUZZIZLE!! my spin on huzzah, anyway there ya go

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is so cool i feel like i just invested 3 minutes of my life which could of been spent many other ways to do something worthwhile...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, now that I've done this it's time to prepare for a buffalo discussion in class.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is pointless.....i have sacrificed a significant amount of my precious time to complete this task.....I, as well as others, can all agree that this is ridiculous and inhumane. but yeah.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. so i joined yesterday but forgot to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have ascended to a higher plain (and have just now figured out how to comment on this blog--Oops). Don't worry. I shall still grace AP US with my presence.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a blog...and yet I still found this difficult.
    What a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I already had a blog...i didn't change my name. I hope that's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  28. HELLO WORLD!!! this is done over and out

    ReplyDelete
  29. Finally got my blogger account set up. I've had trouble setting it up.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Bueller? Bueller?